KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index Forum Mainpage Gallery (Please login at forum first!) Virtual KTMB models for MS Train Simulator Rules for using the forum and gallery Email us!
FagSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfile Register Log in

Welcome to KtmRailwayFan.com!
Welcome to the KtmRailwayFan.com Online Forum. Please login or register to view discussion topics and thousands of photos and videos in our gallery. Registration for forum membership is free and easy. Come Join us now!

Selamat Datang ke KtmRailwayFan.com!
Selamat Datang ke Forum Online KtmRailwayFan.com. Sila daftar atau log masuk (bagi ahli yang sudah mendaftar) untuk melihat topik-topik perbincangan dan juga gambar & video didalam galeri kami. Pendaftaran adalah mudah dan percuma. Marilah mendaftar sekarang !

forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: forum Reply with quote

Is there any problem with the forum? How come everytime when I want to access the forum I need to log in first now? Last time without logging in I can access the forum directly unless need to check for private messages then only log in but now even the forum need to be log in too before can access. It only started today. Can someone or the admin tell me what 's the problem? Why the sudden changes?
pakcikkeretapimalam
17 Class

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: forum Reply with quote

waiting for jason..what reason aaa...
sharon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also don't know why and suddenly trying to access the forum is already like that. I wonder why? Need to be log in first before can access. Ask Kelvin and he said have no idea. So Jason, why the sudden changes and what happen? By the way Pakcik, any idea why?
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told by Faizal to change the settings for the forum. You must login to view the forum or else there will be nothing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AnakKTMSentul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any changes of the forum will effect your browser cookies. It's may look techie but is good for you frequently login to any forum, email or any webpages that required to login. It can refresh your memory and maintaining your password and login name.

Remember, always change your password frequently to avoid online phishing. Password like your underwear, always change it if not, it's harmful....hehehehe
Faizal
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, need more feedback from club members and forum members.

We are giving it a trial run.
17 Class

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: forum Reply with quote

but i am still not agree about it... Sad
AnakKTMSentul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to agree la pakcik...even in your internet browser has stated period of timelife cookies expired. If the webpages, forum or portal not changes, the browser will reset your cookies silently.

Some cookies will detect which internet provider you login and some cookies will reset if the IP address of the internet not in range.

It's about security. If not agree, ask IEE to change the protokol or Bill Gates to change it. hehehehe...
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i also prefer if it is visible to guests.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sharon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that there won't be any more problem now because I always access to the forum. What about the non registered users? Actually this is not a bad idea. Hope that this new setting will work and the forum will run smoothly after that. The new forum settings are quite good. I like the new setting for the forum. Good idea.Thanks a lot Jason and Faizal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index -> Website All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: