KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index Forum Mainpage Gallery (Please login at forum first!) Virtual KTMB models for MS Train Simulator Rules for using the forum and gallery Email us!
FagSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfile Register Log in

Welcome to KtmRailwayFan.com!
Welcome to the KtmRailwayFan.com Online Forum. Please login or register to view discussion topics and thousands of photos and videos in our gallery. Registration for forum membership is free and easy. Come Join us now!

Selamat Datang ke KtmRailwayFan.com!
Selamat Datang ke Forum Online KtmRailwayFan.com. Sila daftar atau log masuk (bagi ahli yang sudah mendaftar) untuk melihat topik-topik perbincangan dan juga gambar & video didalam galeri kami. Pendaftaran adalah mudah dan percuma. Marilah mendaftar sekarang !

comments on the gallery
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthaziq
20 Class

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: comments on the gallery Reply with quote

Theres this problem on the gallery tat i faces last time which you cant post a comment when you click the "post comment" button. Now dom have that problem too. Cn u solve the prob, Jay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need more info. What happens when you click the button?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Matthaziq
20 Class

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comments posted will disapper la when you hit the post comment button
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stanley
19 Class

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That day i have these problem too.

It's when i typed on words.doc, then copy and paste those words into the comment box, it will not go in like what you mention. Last time i did that it is ok.

So i typed directly into the comment box, it will not have problem.
DAT
22 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...yes...

I replied to Buz update on the loco at Zoo.
6x i posted and all 6x the comments disappeared... and page says "add comment". I tried other pix and the same thing happened.

Luckily, I was smart to copy & Paste.

Naughty is Nice
DAT
22 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have tried again... something spectacular happened this time...

thereafter posting comments; it says
Please enter a headline.
Please add a comment.

Didnt know web page pun ade bad hair day la... lol

Naughty is Nice
EMU12
29 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. I faced the same problem as well.
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, doesnt happen to me. Is there is any specific pic? How long has this been going on?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EMU12
29 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO me it's been happening since last week. It doesn't happen all the time - on and off.
DAT
22 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
Funny, doesnt happen to me. Is there is any specific pic? How long has this been going on?

Happened last nite only.

Pix experienced are the 2 Loco (green/Red) taken at the Singapore Zoo

Naughty is Nice
stanley
19 Class

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happened when i posted the comments about S'pore bridges...
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in follow up guys, cant go online so often. Will do some test posts and look out for this problem. Maybe the server is responding slow kot?

DAT
22 Class

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayb you should try using a guest acc for your desired test instead of your admin acc?

Naughty is Nice
EMU12
29 Class

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK it's happening again. It keeps asking me to enter a headline when I already have.
STN
24 Class

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Suggestions to improve on KTMRFC Forum and Gallery Reply with quote

In view of the current situation where the KTMRFC Gallery comments were totally flooded with posts from "that someone starting with letter-R", almost all of which concluded with excessive emoticons (in plain text format inside Gallery page) which are indeed an unsightly eyesore, may I suggest the following to be implemented to solve this problem :

1. Limit the number of comments allowed on the Gallery to a maximum of 3 per user, daily. Any comments posted in excess of the quota may I suggest it to be removed by the Gallery Admin.

2. Limit the number of emoticons allowed in the Forum and Gallery posts (across the board) to a maximum of 1 per post. Any excess emoticons, to be removed by Admins/Moderators as well.

3. If the situation does not show any improvements after a monitoring period of 3 months, to suggest to totally ban the posting of any comments inside the Gallery as well.

4. Let that R-something guy open up a post to post all what he thought to be "trivias" inside the KTMB Chat section, as well as to remove all the comment posts he made inside the Gallery once this is done. However, if he still behave in an excessive manner, then may I suggest to lock up that "KTMB trivia" topic thread (and/or lock up all of the topics that R-something guy had started since his joining). The final answer if there is still no improvements, is to expel that R-something guy from the KTMRFC outright.

May I hope this suggestions to solve the persisting problem of spamming inside the KTMRFC Gallery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index -> Website All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: