KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index Forum Mainpage Gallery (Please login at forum first!) Virtual KTMB models for MS Train Simulator Rules for using the forum and gallery Email us!
FagSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfile Register Log in

Welcome to KtmRailwayFan.com!
Welcome to the KtmRailwayFan.com Online Forum. Please login or register to view discussion topics and thousands of photos and videos in our gallery. Registration for forum membership is free and easy. Come Join us now!

Selamat Datang ke KtmRailwayFan.com!
Selamat Datang ke Forum Online KtmRailwayFan.com. Sila daftar atau log masuk (bagi ahli yang sudah mendaftar) untuk melihat topik-topik perbincangan dan juga gambar & video didalam galeri kami. Pendaftaran adalah mudah dan percuma. Marilah mendaftar sekarang !

How To Attach Picture Inside A Forum Entry?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angsa3212
24 Class

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: How To Attach Picture Inside A Forum Entry? Reply with quote

Jason, how to insert pictures inside a forum entry like what Faizal (president)'s Congrats! You've just installed cancer' animation and Sakuraluu's various Vietnamese railway photos? I tried to click on IMG button, then nothing happen...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy and paste the URL of the image. Then highlight the url. Click on Img button. It will automatically add the correct tags. Give it a try, just make sure your images are not too big. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angsa3212
24 Class

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: I see Reply with quote

Meaning that I have to upload my pic at certain sites first (like Yahoo! Groups) to get the URL before I attach it with my forum entry?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, try Imageshack.

www.imageshack.us

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STN
24 Class

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angsa3212, you can also consider using photobucket too
Angsa3212
24 Class

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Mucho Gracias! Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the assistance, guys! Appreciate that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index -> Tutorials All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: