KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index Forum Mainpage Gallery (Please login at forum first!) Virtual KTMB models for MS Train Simulator Rules for using the forum and gallery Email us!
FagSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfile Register Log in

Welcome to KtmRailwayFan.com!
Welcome to the KtmRailwayFan.com Online Forum. Please login or register to view discussion topics and thousands of photos and videos in our gallery. Registration for forum membership is free and easy. Come Join us now!

Selamat Datang ke KtmRailwayFan.com!
Selamat Datang ke Forum Online KtmRailwayFan.com. Sila daftar atau log masuk (bagi ahli yang sudah mendaftar) untuk melihat topik-topik perbincangan dan juga gambar & video didalam galeri kami. Pendaftaran adalah mudah dan percuma. Marilah mendaftar sekarang !

Misc Gallery needs validation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samuel
15 Class

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[off-topic] but sometime it's not really a bad idea to have disagreements among ourselve, this is how we understand each idividual better, especially their thinkings.

dom's right, the gallery/forum been pretty quiet. haven seen the online counter jump for quite some time...
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disagreements are good, as long as it doesn't turn ugly.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DAT
22 Class

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
Dom, you didn't say that this will be unofficial meeting because of Faizal and Siva's absence. We all assumed it's official because nobody told us. Now i know why nobody took down the minutes and the meeting was so unorganised.

i was stressing atleast Ramly should have prepared for the meeting.

Jason,

Is this relevant to this topic of disscussion?

Since you brougt it up.... I shall reserve my comments even tho' you have accused/insulted us of being disorganized when Ramli (Chair Person) who did his best , was given the chance to chair the meeting (1st timer) prior to our past minutes on the basis of exposure and development.

Clearly you do not understand the mere purpose of training and development.

Do you have such qualities to be organized as a chairperson?

Think about it bro., It is not a very kool thing to say about your fellow member(s) regardless of performances. (Zero Encouragement)

Ramli spent lots of his personal time planning a out-door "Team Building" exercise game plan. This was mentioned in our minutes too! Circumstances changed, so did his plan. It was lucky that he had a backup plan. Did you know all this? I wudnt think so.. given your remarks.

Still, would you do a btter job then him? Prove us then.

The fact is that you're implying that Ramli didnt do a good job or prepare is now a Rumour created by you. (presumptions). LoL

Nevertheless, Im very disappointed with your remarks (poor judgement).

Naughty is Nice

Last edited by DAT on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was relevant at that time. Dom, you didn't get my point, that's wat i thought earlier. Since there was no meeting in the first place, i know now that we were just having breakfast. I wasn't insulting anyone. It was my honest opinion. I didn't start any rumours, i said what i saw. All this why? Because of miscommunication. I dare to say it because it's not true.

To answer your question, I am definitely not a good chair person.

Please stop trying to compare Central and Regional members. I remember you said to come check out how things are done there, which is very improper to say. Let's drop this SG team and KL Team crap. We are KTMRFC team.

Please read my posts, where did i say that Ramly was not a good host? I only mentioned the meeting, not the activities after that. Ramly was a good event organiser that day and i appreciate what you'll did for us that day. Even we at KL are not so good hosts.

Again, i didn't mean to insult anyone, sorry. Looks like my post count increased alot tonight.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Westinghouse
21 Class

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: No hard feelings... Reply with quote

To compare and compete in a healthy way is good...
To criticize and to be criticized, is part of development in life...

To be humble is good, but to do it sincerely, not many can...

But deep in our hearts, we will sense it...

There is a difference in everyone of us!
That why we are called humans.

I think we ALL should look at ourselves, look at our fingers??
Why aren't they the same length???

Everyday is a learning day...

Learn to compromise and accomodate...

To catch up or slow down?...you have the answer...

Surrender, is not an acknowledgement of defeat!

So i learned something today!

But i have to say that "Transparency is the best policy"

Lol Very Happy
Westinghouse
21 Class

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Being adaptive and spontaneous .... Reply with quote

It was mentioned that we are to break the ice and get to know ourselves as one of the priority...

I know that some of you had been together for quite a while already before 9th December, well i didn't...

But i was grasping everybodys' feel and fluidity ... that's when the tour was random as i think some of the members met for the first time!
"We won't know who our friends overnight", have you heard these words?

Wake up everyone!!! We talked all day on 9th Dec, and i did open the floor (or channels) for requests and queries...
Lest i can read everyone's mind, nobody was complaining ...

i enjoyed everybody's company and i think we ALL achieved it one way or another.

i know by now, we (or some of us) understand one another better and let's keep it that way.

i hope we learn from it and open up our minds. That how we grow up... Cheerio!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KTMRailwayFan.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: